报告题目：Enterprise flows vs Enterprise performances
主 讲 人：Daivd Chen
时 间：2019年6月19日 上午9:00-12：30下午14:00-17：30
This lecture aims at studying the relationship between enterprise flows (physical, informational) and enterprise performances (cost, delay…). It allows understanding how to act on the flows to improve the performances.
In this lecture, David will also organize a simulation game in which several enterprises re-engineer their manufacturing system and improve the performances in order to win the competition in the world market.
The simulation will take the following components::
1. Identify flows to allow students better understand the company
2. Show how to measure the performances of a company
3. Discover the obstacles to a better circulation of flows
4. Propose the measures to accelerate the flows to improve the performances
5. Define a strategy to the conquest of the world market
6. Compete in the world market (during three years)